Hyaku Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boo and Kayla's solos.

2 posters

Go down

Boo and Kayla's solos. Empty Boo and Kayla's solos.

Post  Goraxscene Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:14 pm

WOOOO!
Boo and I released our first solos on the same day!
I thought I would share them to .. show off.
;]
Boo's:

Kayla's:

Boo did amazing.
Goraxscene
Goraxscene

Back to top Go down

Boo and Kayla's solos. Empty Re: Boo and Kayla's solos.

Post  Admin Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:46 pm

I was gonna ask what project it is from, but I clicked it and found out. XD

I've never heard Screen before but I know that you hit the right notes and everything, Boo. Also, I'm not sure whether I should critique this or not. Something I would like to mention though is that whoever mixed this should've put more time on it. XD ... after listening to the whole thing ... I really like this song. I should download it.

I've heard Manopiano though. I forced myself to learn all her songs ... that reminds me, I still have to learn some of them. You were the one who posted the songs here so I'm just going to assume that you want critiques. EVEN IF YOU DON'T ... MUAHAHA ?
I'd say this song is kinda hard to sing as you have to really keep it going through the notes as Mano sings like a robot, but you did it. I also like that you tried (?) to not sound as much as a robot and as squeeky as Mano does. This song is actually kinda good. I used to hate it. :/

I should make an utauloid out of Mano's voice.
Good job, both of you ♥️
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://kiseki.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Goraxscene Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:21 pm

Admin wrote:I was gonna ask what project it is from, but I clicked it and found out. XD

I've never heard Screen before but I know that you hit the right notes and everything, Boo. Also, I'm not sure whether I should critique this or not. Something I would like to mention though is that whoever mixed this should've put more time on it. XD ... after listening to the whole thing ... I really like this song. I should download it.

I've heard Manopiano though. I forced myself to learn all her songs ... that reminds me, I still have to learn some of them. You were the one who posted the songs here so I'm just going to assume that you want critiques. EVEN IF YOU DON'T ... MUAHAHA ?
I'd say this song is kinda hard to sing as you have to really keep it going through the notes as Mano sings like a robot, but you did it. I also like that you tried (?) to not sound as much as a robot and as squeeky as Mano does. This song is actually kinda good. I used to hate it. :/

I should make an utauloid out of Mano's voice.
Good job, both of you ♥️

Critiquez are ALWAYS welcome <3
Awwww thank you so much ;]
Yeah, people are like, "Omg, I listened to your version.. and now I <3 the song."
And I'm like -^o^- ATTENTION OMNOMNOM.
Thank you!!
Goraxscene
Goraxscene

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum