Hyaku Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spam thread

2 posters

Go down

Spam thread Empty Spam thread

Post  Admin Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:06 pm

This whole "random discussion" is like a place to spam, but if you ever feel like just saying something that doesn't deserve a thread of it's own, post it here. : 3

I'll start by saying that today, we broke the record of most users online at the same time. :'D

Most users ever online was 6 on Sun 29 Nov 2009 - 2:54
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://kiseki.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Spam thread Empty Re: Spam thread

Post  Othello Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:24 pm

I tend to bite my nails, but I haven't done that in a while but only one of them seems to be growing as fast as they all should be, or maybe I'm biting them in my sleep. However, the long one is my right pinky one and whenever I press shift I have to use my nail and THAT HURTS. My nails aren't used to being used yet. So they're soft. and it's like, ... ouch? At least if you pay attention to it!
You might be thinking "so what. that's only one of all those buttons" or whatever the buttons on the keyboard are called - but only when writing this message, i used shift 1 ... 2 ... 12 ... 17 times! Okay now that's 19. With the ! and the O but now I'm at ... 23.
Othello
Othello

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum