Hyaku Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niku Project Second Generation Search

3 posters

Go down

Niku Project Second Generation Search Empty Niku Project Second Generation Search

Post  AyakaTheCharmyOne Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:24 am

My project Niku Project has audition for second generation. Look here: Niku Project Auditions

Please tell all of your friends about us and please tell the boys I have a big boy group planned Wink Wink

// Ayaka xD

If you already is a member of N!P just ask if you want to join any of the new groups !!!
AyakaTheCharmyOne
AyakaTheCharmyOne

Back to top Go down

Niku Project Second Generation Search Empty Re: Niku Project Second Generation Search

Post  Goraxscene Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:33 pm

Yeah, nobody else sent in their lines for this group, except me! ;[
So sad.
Goraxscene
Goraxscene

Back to top Go down

Niku Project Second Generation Search Empty Re: Niku Project Second Generation Search

Post  AyakaTheCharmyOne Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:30 am

i know i have been sending messages. Aii is going to record this week and the others haven't been replying SadSadSad the maybe will be suspended!!!
AyakaTheCharmyOne
AyakaTheCharmyOne

Back to top Go down

Post  lilxicanita Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:57 am

can we audition if we r in hyaku project???

lilxicanita

Back to top Go down

Post  AyakaTheCharmyOne Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:16 am

yepp
AyakaTheCharmyOne
AyakaTheCharmyOne

Back to top Go down

Post  lilxicanita Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:44 am

is this the one from japan garuuz...ahhh i know which one it is...i auditioned...yeiii...hopefully i make it...lol

lilxicanita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down