Hyaku Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh, the fail.

3 posters

Go down

Oh, the fail. Empty Oh, the fail.

Post  Goraxscene Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:07 am

Fake fandubbers. I found some:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjpVZbPjqjs
"We only own the voices"
Yeah, right.
They do not own the voices.
They just pitched it.
It just creeps me out that they do this LOL.
Post what you think below.
;]
Goraxscene
Goraxscene

Back to top Go down

Oh, the fail. Empty Re: Oh, the fail.

Post  lilmenchi Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:38 am

Oh wow xD
I dunno, how could they even think for a second that someone wasn't going to pick that xDDD

I remember someone a while back who had a video up of a 'cover' of a Jonas brother's song and said it her and her cousin singing. I thought something about it was iffy and found the exact same song on another video from a month before. The fact that they blocked me after I tried to comment on the kinda gave it away xDD I ended up sending them a PM on another account saying how obvious it was and giving links of two other videos with the same song uploaded earlier than theirs and they ended up taking it down and now their account is gone. Score 1 to me! xD;
lilmenchi
lilmenchi

Back to top Go down

Post  Goraxscene Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:55 am

lilmenchi wrote:Oh wow xD
I dunno, how could they even think for a second that someone wasn't going to pick that xDDD

I remember someone a while back who had a video up of a 'cover' of a Jonas brother's song and said it her and her cousin singing. I thought something about it was iffy and found the exact same song on another video from a month before. The fact that they blocked me after I tried to comment on the kinda gave it away xDD I ended up sending them a PM on another account saying how obvious it was and giving links of two other videos with the same song uploaded earlier than theirs and they ended up taking it down and now their account is gone. Score 1 to me! xD;

WOOOO! Go you!
That's really cool that you found the other video and told them off!
That's great!
-Highfive-
;]
Goraxscene
Goraxscene

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:40 am

HAHA XD It was so obvious, all the way from the beginning. Especially Ai's voice, it's creepy. Real guys don't sound like that.

It's kinda fun how someone said that 'Ashley' went off pitch. X'D
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://kiseki.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum